● Participate in largescale digital project development for worldwide leading companies on various business domains.
● Analyze requirements, come up with adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation
● Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous integration, design patterns, devops, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) Unit Tests;
● Follow, improve and enforce coding standards. Conduct code reviews
● Write unit tests and interact regularly with testers to prevent regression issues
● Provide estimates for development effort
● R&D for new technologies & existing libraries
● Collaborate with Technical Project Managers to share knowledge to the team.
● Come up with suggestions, raise early any concerns to Project Manager and actively suggest plan of actions to improve overall quality
● Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issue for integration solutions and debugging.
● Assist junior members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period.
● 4+ years of experience in web development technologies & have indepth knowledge of PHP and OOP
● Experience in architecture patterns, coding conventions & best practices
● Solid knowledge in common webbased application and web technology concepts (CMS, Portal, SEO, ORM, Social network integration, RESTful etc)
● Experience in opensource frameworks: Symfony 2, Doctrine, Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, Zend, Yii
● Experience with deployment process and platforms: Nginx,Apache, Capistrano, Varnish, Memcached, Redis, Vagrant.
● DevOps, using Puppet, Docker as provisioning
● Good knowledge in relational DBMS e.g MySQL, Postgres, etc.
● Knowledge/Experience in NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, CouchDB …)
● Familiar with source control management: git and gitflow
● Familiar with bug tracking systems: Jira/ Redmine / Mantis
● Experience in web security
● Strong leadership, collaboration, presentation skill, ability to think creatively, strategically and act tactically
● Knowledge of frontend development: HTML, CSS, JS, TWBootstrap, JQuery is an advantage
● Be able to communicate in English
● Highownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success
● Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, onthejob coaching, and training programs
● Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/improvement needs
● Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical checkup, lunch support…
● Greatplacetowork activities (company trip, sport clubs…): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your worklife balance
● Opportunity to work onsite as assigned
Our client is a French company in HCM city
A big team of 200 consultants and technical experts is located in France (Paris area) and Vietnam (HoChiMinh City)
How to apply:
Please send your CV (English) to:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
If you dont see our response after 24 hours, please call us at number (+84) 98 180 8559
If you need more info about the jobs, or need support, please feel free to drop us a message on Skype hahoainhi