- Do you posses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality?
- Are your able to find innovative solutions for the broader market and enjoy spending time to understand their problems?
If you have answered YES to both questions above, you are exactly what we’re looking for!
Our client is offering you a chance to join their team of who are passionate on all-things and is driven to make good games GREAT! We believe that everyone should love what they do in order to achieve the best results.
• Gathering requirements, system design and development;
• Deploy and maintain software systems;
• Working with the latest in Amazon AWS Cloud Technologies;
• Developing high-scale / high-load / distributed solutions;
• Work with outside data sources and API’s;
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
• Design, implementation, and ongoing support of client/ support applications;
• Implementation of networking systems and network-synchronized game code;
• Oversee the integration of systems and manage subsystems;
• Debugging of code, scripting of new code, and stability and usability with the rest of the teams to provide satisfying gameplay;
• Programming and maintaining mobile social game logic, using Python, Django, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, Git, Capistrano, etc.Fix bugs and resolve production issues in a timely manner by taking time to understand the issue
• MAD LOVE for mobile games and all-things from the company!
• At least 2 years experience in making great server (app or game);
• At least 1 online product published (app or game);
• Proven exceptional Java programing skills
• Experience in making quality Socket server;
• Hands on experience with Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, redis..;
• Experience in making online realtime game; Have demonstrated sound ability to solving server common issues before and after product launching prior.
Our client company was founded in Singapore in July 2015 and has rapidly expanded across South East Asia, with offices in the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, and Taiwan. Their team is composed of individuals from various countries, cultures, industries and specializations, all with serious passion for what they do.
How to apply:
Please send your CV (English) to:
– Thuy Duong (Ms), at email@example.com
– Hoai Nhi (Ms), at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Thanh Tuyền (Ms), at email@example.com
If you dont see our response after 24 hours, please call us at number (+84) 98 180 8559
If you need more info about the jobs, or need support, please feel free to drop us a message on Skype hahoainhi