This position is seeking a dynamic candidate who is capable and interested in tackling all kinds of technical issues in a large enterprise environment who is also aggressively growing.
There are no perfect engineer we know, so we just wish this time one candidate who has outstanding technical skill to accomplish the job. It’s more important than management skill.
- Work on highly scalable Java applications and services.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain enterprise integration applications and APIs.
- Design, build, and test Java application code while working in a tightly knit development team participating in Agile, Waterfall and Iterative SDLC.
- Participate in Solution Development, Engineering and Architecture to ensure the highest quality and highest performance implementation is executed successfully.
- Touch code at every level – from the UI, to the backend services, down to the database
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Extensive knowledge in SDLC.
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of custom software development (Java Web development experience is required); Object Oriented Design Patterns; Web Services, middleware and messaging technologies (ActiveMQ, JMS)
- Experience in Project Management and People Management.
- Experience in participating in large complex projects on SOA.
- Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- Mastery of core Java, J2EE, and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat, Docker)
- Experience in SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience with caching techniques, patterns, and technologies
- Knowledge of system administration and software and hardware configuration and production system deployments
- Ability to troubleshoot pre- and post-production implementations; security; load balancing and performance
Nice To Have:
- Experience in Apache Camel.
- Experience in Enterprise Service Bus. (Mule, Apache ServiceMix, FUSE ESB)
– Our client, Mulodo Vietnam, is a good Japanese outsourcing company in Vietnam with 80 headcount.
– Their headquarter is in Japan, an office in HCM city and another one in Thailand.
– Mr CEO, Nemoto is a very nice guy and their HR team is really pro-active.
JobSeeker.vn hopes that our candidates could be a part of that great company!
How to apply:
- Please send your profile in English to us via the “apply now” button below, or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there is no feedback to your email after 24 hours, please submit a report to email@example.com – Thank you!
Thank you very much!
Cảm ơn rất nhiều!