- Creating reliable, readable, and maintainable code.
- Write tests before actual coding. We enjoy levels of test: unit, functional, and integration test.
- Make peer review.
- Proactive research for bottlenecks and propose your solutions.
- At least one year experience of programming in Nodejs.
- Experience with Loopback framework is nice.
- Experience with Mocha/Cucumber is really nice.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and solving complex problems.
- Experience working with a large codebase and CVS, ideally GIT.
- Knowledge the pros/cons of SQL/NoSQL.
- Worked on tasks that are critical regarding performance or security.
- Proactive, team player attitude.
It's nice to have
- Knowledge of frontend (HTML, CSS, Angular/React).
- Being familiar with performance monitoring solutions.
- Being familiar with AWS.
- Knowledge of golang.
- Knowledge of DevOps culture.