- Developing and implementing a wide range of low-level embedded software (including device driver, Linux kernel modules, network stack development, porting existing software to new embedded platforms, and other low level programming activities), as well as the development of application software running on Linux OS.
- Supporting the testing, evaluation, and deployment IoT system.
- Writing technical proposals.
- 5+ years of programming experience using C or C++.
- Experience developing software for Linux systems.
- Experience with Linux driver development (e.g. wireless, network stack).
- Experience with Linux kernel and kernel module development.
- Embedded/ custom Linux distribution development/management (e.g. OpenWRT, BuildRoot, Android, Yocto).
- Cross-compiling & porting (e.g. make, autoconf).
- UNIX shell scripting.
Having knowledge of following items is a plus:
- Network application development(e.g. VoIP, streaming H.264).
- Distributed systems and network protocol development
- Android application development
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com or
Via “apply now” button below
If you dont see any feedback after 24 hours, please dont hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!