- Be a passionate member in a professional team to code on the Android platform that make awesome apps for the customers.
- Work in an Agile-driven and collaborative, yet fast-paced and inspiring team to deliver the best quality of code that you’ve ever done before.
- Take part in Learning Days to keep learning and improving your technical skills.
- Grow to become a global success by creating an enterprise solution that is disruptive and cutting edge.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Android development.
- Good at Android Studio, or Eclipse to develop Android apps.
- Proficiency in Java and Android SDK.
- Excellent logic skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively with the team.
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate well in English (including speaking and writing).
- Experience with Amazon S3, Firebase and Git is a plus.
- Experience with back-end server technologies (Ruby on Rails) is a plus.
- Understand some architecture pattern like MVC, MVP.
- Have a chance to travel and work in Singapore.
- 2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday).
- Vietnam Public Holidays.
- 13th month salary and regular bonuses.
- Lunch provided for working days.
- Regular training provided.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!