● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
● Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
● Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, reactive programming and performance tuning.
● Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Familiarity with continuous integration.
● Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
How to apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
or via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org