- Create new categories to further expand our category tree.
- Manage the process of onboarding multiple new e-commerce stores to the database on a weekly basis.
- Tag and categorize newly introduced products in our system.
- Performance and quality control of categories and products.
- Challenge yourself with over 43 million products in our portfolio.
- Native speaker in Vietnamese and fluent in one of the following languages: English, Thai, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent Excel and PC skills, ability to adapt quickly to new tools.
- Experience with tools like Google AdWords and Keyword Planner is an added advantage.
- Capable of working with tight deadlines and ambitious KPIs.
- Detail-oriented, yet creative team player.
- Good grasp of the e-commerce industry.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Work Permit Sponsorship
- Medical Benefit
- Health Insurance
- Fun Fridays
- Diverse culture of more than 20 nationalities within our team
- Opportunity to grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company
- Join a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months)
- Competitive salary
- Annual Leaves, Sick Leaves, Compassionate Leaves, Marriage Leaves
- Flexi- hours i.e. 8.00AM – 10.00AM to 5:00PM – 7.00 PM
- Corporate Rate for membership with Fitness First (Passport)
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!