- Be responsible for developing the game logic and mechanics using C#.
- Develop rapid prototypes of the game logic and mechanics based on a game design document and implementing the graphic assets, animations and UI elements to deliver a fully working game.
- Develop and manage the games infrastructure and logic.
- Full dedication for the role.
- Ability to communicate and manage others.
- Gaming industry alumni.
- 3 years minimum C# programming.
- 2 years minimum experience in mobile games development with Unity3D.
- Computer science graduated.
- Enthusiastic and Creative.
- Passion for video games.
- Be able to communicate in English.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!