- We are looking for solid developers who have at least 3 years of experience working on software products for Mac (preferred) or iOS platforms.
- The application you will be developing will integrate with our master database running in a high performance global server environment, and will include a sophisticated search engine for linking digital assets to tasks and events in the organizer.
- This new software application will be sold worldwide and we expect it to be a leader in the world in the way people work!
- The successful candidates will be independently responsible for the development of a large application development effort, and will also be responsible for working and coordinating with the multiple teams in USA, Europe and Asia.
- 3+ years programming experience with C, C++ or Objective-C.
- Extensive knowledge with client based applications that require End-User interactions is desired.
- The candidate should be able to handle all aspects of developing a feature-set independently, and also be able to integrate that into the greater project.
- Good at communication (English)
- Free office lunch
- 13th month of salary
- Opportunities to be trained or work overseas (Japan, US)