Backend is at the heart of our products. It is the brain and lungs of it, and we grow it with a lot of care. We are looking at working with passionate people that love to polish their craft, that love design patterns and are not worried about learning new things or just using what works best.
Working together but on the other end of the spectrum, frontend delights your users. You build the backend that backs your frontend and the frontend that will make your users happy.
● TDD all-the-things: controllers/models/decorators/routers/links
● Write LoopbackJS, MERNJS in the backend, ReactJS or AngularJS in the frontend
● Micro-services centric approach with Docker, Kubernetes based infrastructure
● Cutting-edge tools Github, Code Climate, New Relic, Airbrake, Pager Duty
● We use Redis, BigQuery, PostgreSQL, GraphDB databases with our services
● We write code that scales, we deploy code to a PaaS and we upgrade our system as it grows
● Doing a lot of code review and refactoring. That requires solid knowledge of Ruby language and Rails framework, not just the pros but also the cons.
The recruitment process goes this way
● You send us a resume and tell us why you’d love to work with us.
● The team reviews it and sends you a questionnaire and schedules a call.
● Once the call is done, a coding challenge is scheduled where you meet the team and do some coding with them.
● If everyone is happy, we will schedule the onboarding.
- A lot of passion and a good mind
- Mid-level to Senior Position
- Ability to grow, learn, challenge and be challenged
- Rock solid NodeJS skills
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Know your s* about patterns, scalable code, debugging, optimization, etc…
- Knowledge of Graph and OrientDB is a plus
- A knowledge of BigQuery APIs is a plus
- Love from the team
- A competitive salary
- Full health benefits and social insurance
- A training budget
- A macbook and a 21″ screen
- Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users and the team as well as Singapore
- Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Foosball?)