- Collaborate with team to define, implement and improve game features.
- Design clean, robust code that emphasizes concurrency, maintainability, and efficiency.
- Create tools to monitor and diagnose issues in the backend.
- Review logs and monitor data to diagnose and fix issues.
- Deliver accurate time estimates for your team’s programming tasks.
- Develop the talent of your team by sharing new knowledge and old experiences.
- Further your own skill set by delving into new technologies.
We need you to have:
- Deep understanding of server architectures that prioritize scalability, availability, and performance.
- Extensive experience in PHP (or Java, or C++ ) web service development.
- Excellent debugging and diagnostic skills.
- Experience in developing, shipping and maintaining numerous game titles.
- Linux and Database development experience.
- Amazon Web Service experience (e.g. EC2, CloudFront, S3, ELB, EBS).
We also expect from you:
- 4+ years of game backend/server engineering experience
- At least 1 full mobile game that is currently available for assessment
- Ability to identify and exercise leadership qualities that help forge great development teams.
- Gaming enthusiast.
- Good at English in order to work as a Team Leader
- A good salary from $1500 – $2500 (and willing to pay higher for talents)
- Creative workplace with international teams of talents
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Continuous learning and career growth
How to apply
- If you are interested, please feel free to contact me via skype: hahoainhi or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you dont see our feedback after 24 hours, please submit a report to email@example.com