- Communicate with Japanese customers on all project-related matters
- Analyse and transfer customer’s requests to project team members during whole development process.
- Frequently & actively contact customers to clarify requirement contents.
- Control project schedule, especial delivery milestones.
- Report progress status to customer.
- Control all inbound/outbound materials (documents, source codes …)
- Monitor translation progress of received materials as well as deliverable.
- Prepare detailed requirement.
- Develop test cases and perform test cases to verify deliverable.
- Translate requirement, Q&A, email, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Japanese N2 or above with good speaking and writing skills.
- Proficient in English in both speaking and writing skills.
- Have experience in working with Japanese customers is a plus.
- Good at requirement analysis.
- Good programming skill with .NET, Java, Ruby, C/C++, Android SDK, Unity.
- Well-organized, creative and capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn (in business domain, software engineering, language).
- Good responsibility and team work.
- Competitive salary and bonus. Salary review twice a year
- Health insurance according to company policy.
- Career planning through Personal Plan and Learning & Development Plan.
- Various training courses and mentorships to ensure individual professional progress.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.