OVERVIEW ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Business Analyst, you’ll be “the bridge” between Interspace Vietnam and Clients, focus more on the business processes driving the software requirements and helping modifying the business process once the software changes have been made.
Reporting to CTO.
WHY THIS JOB IS INTERESTING FOR YOU
- Interspace Vietnam is young, so you will have hard challenges and great opportunities here;
- Young and energetic colleagues working together;
- Experience working across various famous brands and industries.
- Gather business and system requirements from clients;
- Assist clients in defining requirements and suggest ideas;
- Create System Requirement Specification;
- Create Feature List if needed;
- Support System team to develop client’s tools;
- Reviewing and providing the appropriate feedback on the final implementation of the user interface;
- Work with Tester to verify that all requirements of the system are fulfilled;
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 2+ years of experiences in related position;
- English in advanced;
- Preferred in UI/UX knowledge;
- Analytical skills;
- Attention on details;
- Security knowledge.
- Attractive salary base and incentive; bonus: quarterly and yearly bonus, KPI bonus,…
- Allowances: lunch, parking bike, birthday, company trip,…;
- An unique growth opportunity;
- The ability to learn;
- Added value and appreciation – Flexibility;
- An interesting and challenging environment;
- Trust and a voice.