– Manage support team
– Track requests sent by clients
– Plan tasks with team daily
– Analyze requirements with developers and propose technical solutions
– Directly work with clients to understand their issue and know who is required to help on the issue.
– Bachelor’s degree in IT or related fields.
– Good communication in English, especially writing and speaking.
– Good IT technical skill is a plus.
– Attend to detail and respond swiftly to work demand
– Careful and highly organized.
– Identify and resolve issues regarding IT in a manner that is timely
– Be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
– Have ability to work under pressure.
– Proficiency in management of people and team development– At least 1 year of working experience in the position.
- Negotiable salary
- Have a chance to develop your career and access new IT technologies
- Be supported and work with experienced and friendly member
- Working environment is nice and professional
- Company trip, Team party and other activities
- Social insurance and 13th-month salary