- Lead Web and Mobile projects
- Collaborate with developers, engineers, and product managers
- Designing User Experiences (No coding or development experience necessary).
- Deep understanding of Web design and project strategy
- Concepting and prototyping for various projects
- Must have portfolio link on resume
- Portfolio features user-friendly product design, web design and creative branding work
- Over 2 years designing for brand and product
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Can clearly articulate design decisions
- History of self-initiated projects
- Writes well and understands basic content strategy
- Prototyping skills (Sketch, Origami, After Effects, etc) Fluency in English is a plus
- Building Global Projects together with passion.
- Presence in 3 major cities including New York, Seoul, and Hanoi.
- Most updated technology devices are provided.
- Coffee Bar, Juice Bar, snacks and cool drinks will be provide for free.
- Ping Pong Table to play
- PS4 Station and XBOX is prepared so that you can play with 84 inches TV.
- Negotiable salary, with remarkable annual raise depending on your performances, Project efficiency bonuses…
- Flexibility in upward mobility as well as jumps to different departments based on performance (Opportunity to become a Team Leader, join corporation annual global conferences)
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Cultural exchanges with foreign staffs from America and Korea.
- Free English classes (twice per week)
- Annual vacations, picnics, and company events
- Additional Bonus for top 20%
- Ah! We will provide unlimited dating opportunities if you are single