You will work as a Drupal Developer in a small team with exciting international startups, supported by a local Project Manager.
As our customers are typically ambitious startups you will have the chance to be part of an exciting team, utilizing newest technologies.
Communicating and learning in an international team, with the customers or colleagues from abroad will broaden your horizon and improve your communication and team skills.
- Good English skills
- Highly skilled in **Drupal/PHP or equivalent to 2 years working experience.**
- Familiar with any of these technologies: Symfony2, Elasticsearch, Laravel, Memcached, RabbitMQ.
- Knowledgeable in database – SQL / RDBS, Memcached
- Experience developing web applications powered by Drupal, Test Driven Development
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD
- GIT workflow
- Agile Development / SCRUM
- Big Data, NoSQL, Redis
- Design Patterns
Nice to have
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Year end bonus (13th month salary ++)
- 40 hour work weeks (9:00-18:00, Mon-Fri)
- 15 days of vacation per year
- Probation with 100% of salary
- Performance and salary review every 6 months
- International Medical Insurance will be paid by the company
- English Class with foreigner 3 times a week.
- New Technologies Club every week
- Short and long-term international training / work
- Company trip (local or internationally) every year,
- Team building events, party monthly and much more
- Entertainment Zone for all members with full media in company (game, music, TV…).
- Enjoy Relax and Coffee Bar in company.