Job Description:As HTML/CSS Developer you will be a member of CSS/HTML team to have daily works:
- Convert PSD to HTML/CSS, making templates with responsive technologies.
- Coding (basic) with PHP.
- Research and work with related technologies: HTML5, Mobile, Responsive template.
- Working with platforms:
- Facebook, G+
- Social Network platforms: SocialEngine, phpFox, Oxwall.
- YouNet Platforms: Social Media and other platforms. As CSS member, you will be trained with PHP programming.
- Education: Applicant must hold college or university degree in computer related.
- English: reading and writing.
- Experience: 1 year experience with HTML/CSS, experience in boostrap and responsive is advantage.
- College Degree
- Working in international and active environment
- Working with good agile-based development processes.
- Opportunities to be promoted to higher positions
- Annual bonus salary, annual trip, good health care and social insuran.
- Stock plan benefit.
- Participate in YouNet training program: Project Management and Leadership, etc.
- List projects related to HTML/CSS.