As a member of the game design team of Gameloft Studio in Vietnam, and under the responsibility of the Lead Game Designer as well as Producer, you will be in charge of the design of top quality mobile games for international markets.
- Study and master original designs of a wide range of game genres.
- Creatively modify, adapt or produce gameplay contents, concepts, level layouts and designs.
- Under producer’s coordination, work with artists and programmers to make sure that the creative vision is fulfilled, and assist producer in checking and ensuring the quality of game versions.
- Use Flash to make the game GUIs.
- Fix the GUI bugs in Flash.
- Good at Flash (or equivalent programing languages like C/C++/C#/Java/Java Script…).
- Passionate and Understand video games in a wide variety of genres on various platforms;
- Good at written & spoken English
- Good at communication and presentation.
- Good at both self-management and teamwork.
- Be able to work under high pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Be creative at gamming ideas and working solutions.
- Be open to learn new skills and knowledges.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in information technology, or multimedia, or graphics… is a plus.
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
- Team work with international talents
- Continuous training and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Work hard, Play hard
- Lunch allowances
- Sport Clubs for employees