- Research algorithms and technologies to make enhanced traffic system
- Integrate software modules into products
- Manage software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing to lock down algorithm behavior and guarantee success
- Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems
- Participate in all phases of development (specification, design, development and bug fixing)”
- At least 02 years of software development experiences
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Experiences in OOP (C++ and/or .NET)
- Experiences with the realization of (industrial) embedded systems
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured, systematic, solid and reliable working
- Good at English is a plus
Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
- Negotiable salary rate (>=$700 depends on your ability and experience)
- Probation periods with full salary
- Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan, Belarus, Bulgaria and Finland…)
- Joining in Dynamic & Flexible Working Environment
- 20 leave days/year; annual outing trip; monthly workshop/course fee…