- Manages, develops and coaches team members on efficiency; motivates and supports others in overcoming barriers
- Manages the Coding Quality Review Program, collaborates with the management team to sustain an excellent organizational average accuracy rate while maintaining adherence to corporate compliance.
- Drives operation efficiency and sustains excellence in coding workflow with accountability for meeting and exceeding established goals. Maintains appropriate scheduling to ensure appropriate workflow and limitation of the use of overtime and utilizing contract help when appropriate.
- Adhere to regulatory guidelines as well as complete/accurate documentation
- Participates in job interviewing, testing and selection of new employees; maintains positive morale maintenance in coding, fosters positive relationship with fellow workers and contributes to and promotes departmental performance improvement initiatives and employee engagement
- Responsible for evaluations and disciplinary process of iOS team members in conjunction with management team.
- Collaborate and serves as a resource to other departments
- Assumes personal responsibility for professional growth, development and continuing education to maintain a high level of proficiency
- Maintains the confidentiality of employees, administrative staff information with no infractions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- In developing with C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, T-SQL, PHP and SQL Server.
- In developing with C/C++, C#, Objective-C, Java, dotNET and Cocoa Touch.
- In developing with PHP, HTML, AJAX, CSS, JSON, Symfony2, MySQL.
- With iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- With offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- With performance and memory tuning with tools
- With cloud message APIs and push notifications
- With continuous integration
- With RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of:
- Object oriented analysis and design (UML)
- Artificial Intelligence and memory management
- Algorithm and Data structure.
- other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of:
- Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- OOP programming and design patterns
- low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- 3-5 years of management experience in a mobile app team is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Systematic and strategic thinking
- Leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Progressive professional growth
- Decision making
Why will you love working at Glass Egg Digital Media?
You produce interesting work
You have chances to do what you do best everyday
You have personal and career growths
You work with flexible working time
You are fairly evaluated by results versus hours worked
You work with the team who:
- Always listens and shares professional knowledge
- Always encourages your development
- Professional. Open-minded. Exciting. Friendly. Dynamic.