- Design, implement, test and maintenance in-house developed smartphone application.
- Innovative thinking, contribute to provide good solutions for healthcare market.
- Work within the company’s standards and guidelines of application development and operational support.
- Adheres to strict delivery schedules.
- Good at logic thinking & new technology research.
- Strong passion on smartphone system development, especially in U.S Healthcare
- Have solid development experience with Objective-C and the iOS SDK (any exposure to Swift a plus) or Android SDK or cross platform is plus
- Able to cross-train into Android or iOS in vice versa.
- Strong experience in UI / UX design, development and theory
- Experience with web service (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML), Authentication System
- Familiar with source control (Subversion/Git/JIRA), Task Management System (Redmine, TRAC)
- Good communication skill & solutions-oriented thinking
- Good English skill
- Competitive salary
- Reward based on performance
- Promotion opportunities in the organization
- A cooperative and friendly working environment
- Collaboration in an international team
- Trust, support and guidance given for your personal development