– Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, operation systems, networks, printers and scanners and applications.
– Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading.
– Perform and maintain backups of all network data.
– Managing local servers such as AD, SQL, File Server, Mail Server, Firewall, etc.
– Diagnosing and solving software and hardware problems.
– Monitor the schedule of updating and scanning on Antivirus server.
– Maintaining the IT user’s manual.
– Develop and/or assist in the development of new and existing IT software application and systems development efforts.
– Co-ordinate with Offshore team in establishing, diagnosing and resolve network/system administration issues between The Netherlands and Vietnam team.
– Support company’s projects on either manual or auto deployment on related applications and servers.
– Receiving the calls, support request from employees.
– Desk support for end-users & records of assistance provided.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ Science, Telecommunications Engineering or related field.
– Minimum 3 years of work experience in IT support
– Excellent knowledge of network LAN, WAN, computer software, hardware and security infrastructure.
Experience in Firewall, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2, Linux Redhat Enterprise, Virtualization, Active Directory, Mail Server, DNS, DHCP, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Exchange, Antivirus software.
– Excellent understanding the process of IT help-desk.
– Ability to deal with the complex issues of computer hardware and software.
– Excellent command of English both spoken and written.
– Excellent time management, problem-solving skills, self-motivation and communication skills.
– Ability to deal with multi-tasking.
– Microsoft/Cisco related certification (MCSE, MCP or MCSA; CCNA, CCNP) is highly desirable.
– Having experience on CI (ex: Jenkin) is a plus.
- We provide laptop.
- 13th month salary.
- 12 annual leaves & Christmas leave (25/12)
- Employee engagement activities (Parties, Teambuilding, charity, sport)
- Vietnamese Social Insurance.
- Premium healthcare at Vinmec International Hospital Nha Trang.
- Coffee/ Tea/ Snacks corners & support on lunch break (600,000 – 690,000 VND)
- Annual Performance Review.
- Flexible working hours.
- Support on personal events (wedding, new parents, etc.)
- Opportunities for onsite trip to The Netherlands.