- Use Job Boards, special platforms and internal tools to look for potential candidates who satisfy clients’ requirements.
- Send these good CVs to recruiters or add to their internal database, the local consultants will contact these candidates via phone or email.
- If candidates pass an online test, their CVs will be sent to client for an interview.
- If candidates pass the interview at client’s side, a placement is made.
- Responsible for back and communication with the team on-site.
- Education, Training Qualifications
- College/University graduation (major in IT is preferred);
- B certificate in English
Working time of experiences: not required
- IT background (programming languages, networking tools,…)
- Good at English (especially reading skill)
- Good at using MS Office is preferable.
- Has an analytical mind, logical thinking and have a sense of responsibility.
• Base salary package
• Bonus package (KPI, Placement, Teamwork, Quarterly, Training…)• 14 days Anual leave
• 13th month of salary
• High chance to improve English, IT skill, searching….