- Receiving support requests directly from users, via emails or hotlines, logging tickets to the Helpdesk system, and confirming the reception of requests to users in a timely manner
- By oneself or together with the team, analyzing the issues, proposing solutions and implementing them in accordance with ETA guidelines for common IT tasks. Main areas of support include PCs (hardware/software/connectivity), LAN cabling, Wireless, printers, fax machines, scanners, photocopying machines, projectors, fixed telephones and other IT devices
- Escalating network-, server- and corporate web tools/applications-related incidents/requests to GNS team for further resolution. Escalating serious incidents to IT Supervisor/ Manager and the Management for immediate attention and decision making
- Keeping track of incidents/requests and communicating with users/managers regarding their status and resolution
- Supporting GNS to maintain/upgrade IT infrastructure and application systems
- Setting up PCs (hardware/software/connectivity) for newcomers and Gameloft employees from other studios
- Maintaining/Upgrading PCs (hardware/software/connectivity) and other IT devices for current users when requested
- Completing other technical tasks assigned by IT Supervisor/Manager and the Management
- Logging, tracking and updating tickets on the Helpdesk System
- Suggesting the purchase of IT hardware/software for new users or for upgrade/replacement if needed, checking condition/configuration of new/current items, updating the inventory system and keeping them organized in the IT store. Liaising with vendors/suppliers for delivery/replacement/maintenance services
- Documenting all knowledge and experiences in the File Sever/Knowledge Base System
- Completing other administrative tasks assigned by IT Supervisor/Manager and the Management
Attitude & Behaviours
- Possessing customer/service oriented mentality
- Being proactive, willing to learn and to work overtime when requested
- Being social, communicative, calm and flexible when dealing with users
- Being innovative, cooperated, responsible, disciplined timely and accurate in performing tasks
Skills & Experiences
- At least 2 years in IT supporting/IT Helpdesk
- Technical knowledge: Basic knowing about PC and other IT devices’ hardware/ software/ connectivity; including Windows and Linux operating systems, good skills in analyzing, diagnosing and trouble-shooting issues
- Fair English; Speak and Write
- Others: Experienced in network, server, corporate web tool/ application and telecommunications systems is an advantage
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
- Team work with international talents
- Continuous training and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Work hard, Play hard
- Lunch allowances
- Sport Clubs for employees