– Develop new features and modules of our product according to detailed specifications using modern Java web based frameworks
– Maintain and improve existing system and functionalities
– Follow the process and control the functioning of the new solution
– Generate and exchange ideas for innovative approaches
– Possibility to create and supervise a team in the near future
You need to have:
• Mastery of Core Java packages client-server and web/network technologies (2+ years of experience in commercial software projects), with deep knowledge in OOP and Software design patterns.
• Practical experience in most of the following areas – Swing/AWT, Threads, Networking, Web Services technologies, JDBC/SQL, Server side development, JSP/Servlet, JSF, Spring, Hibernate or other web base technology
• Good knowledge/ hand-on experience of Oracle Forms
• Oracle SQL & PL/SQL stored procedures • Spoken and written English
Your Profile Enhancers
• University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and Commercial Certificates
• Experience with JSP/Servlet, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, JAX-RS, XML/XSL, JSTL
• With 2+ years of experience in commercial software projects
• Development and project organization tools: CVS,SVN, Merqurial, Maven, Ant, Jira
• If you are invited for an interview, you will be submitted to + A technical skills test + ORAL ENGLISH test.
• The interested candidates should submit full applications & curriculum vitae in WORD or PDF file and in English with full details of qualifications, experiences, current and expected salary, copies of certificates, one recent photo & contact phone number.
• Only applications and CV in English will be considered.
- Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields: Silicon Valley Bank, BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, UPS Capital KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, France telecom Orange, etc.
- Salary range: Very attractive, or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
- Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations
- Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits: soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program (3% of your total annual income), key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health insurance – PVI, annual health insurance, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball …
- Modern technology, big-size projects with frogein clients.
- Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development
- Trustworthy, friendly and stable work environment with International working standards