[Amaris is a fast-growing Swiss international consulting group, specialized in technology and management that operating in over 45 countries worldwide]
Attention to students with IT/ Business Information System/ Telecommunication/ Software Engineering background an opportunity to join our team as a Junior Project Manager based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
Type of position: Internship – under a fixed-term contract, can evolve to a permanent position later.
- Agile project management: take the best of SCRUM, Prince2 and PMI and tailor it to Amaris strong growth
- Specifications gathering: go beyond our internal clients’ requests, anticipating the growth of each team, of each application database, page content etc.
- Technical and business interface: you have to understand the technical constraints and business added value of each backlog item, constantly aligning both visions.
- IT major students (Business information system, Solfware Engineering,…)
- Previous technical experience or knowledge in development and architecture (.Net or Web environment) is an advantage
- English fluency
- Dynamic, active, and innovative personality
Start date: As soon as possible
Working time: 9 am – 6pm (Mon to Fri)
Platform: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- 100% English communication in multicultural environment
- Attractive Salary
- Private Healthcare insurance
- Team activities: team building, coursework, training
- Professional working environment (flexible time, 2 screens for each employee and etc.)
- Coffee and tea breaks