The QA Tester is responsible for reviewing requirements, creating detailed test plans, test cases, and data for project testing and executing on all projects assigned. The QA Tester will work closely with the software development team to document problems, monitor resolutions and update documentation. Clear communication and coordination with the QA/Development Manager and the Development teams is vital.
– QA Tester will serve on an Agile development team supporting the development and support of point of sales software and web-based administration tools
– Document test plans and test cases based on Agile User Stories, supplemental functional requirements and direct interaction with project stakeholders
– Document errors and recommend improvements and resolution and validate that requirements are met
– Present testing approaches for management reviews
– Support accurate requirements definition
– Produce and support work estimations
– Work day-to-day with management, providing expert support to each as needed and appropriateCollaborate, communicate with different teams, and triage technical issues across teams
Successful candidate will possess 2-3 years’ experience in enterprise software development and testing, to include:
– Experience testing web-based applications and relational databases
– Experience with acceptance testing, integration testing and performance testing
– Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, etc. – Strong test planning experience – Strong initiative, innovation, organization, and attention to detail are essential
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across various audiences
– Strong customer service and client relations skills
– Ability to multi-task across various simultaneous projects
– Experience collaborating with others in QA/Development to deliver shared results
– Technical understanding of business application systems and their underlying hardware
– Well organized, self-motivated individual who can work with little or no direction
– Ability to interact with all levels of staff and upper management in both business and technical areas
– Experience with E-Commerce and Retail would be desirable although not mandatory
– Chế độ lương và đãi ngộ hấp dẫn, phúc lợi tốt dành cho Cán Bộ Nhân Viên. (BHXH theo quy định, lương tháng thứ 13…)
– Đặc biệt được hưởng ưu đãi khi sử dụng các hệ thống dịch vụ cao cấp của Tập đoàn Vingroup như: Vinpearl, Vinmec, Vinschool, Vinhomes…..
– Được đào tạo nâng cao nghiệp vụ trong quá trình làm việc.
– Được làm việc trong môi trường chuyên nghiệp, năng động và hiệu quả