– MBD Design using Matlab Simulink for Autosar/ Embedded System
– Work as key developer and/or team leader in project.
– Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures.
– At least 2 years of experience in MBD Design using Matlab Simulink for Autosar/ Embedded System or Autosar application development experience.
– Familiar to RTE, VFB.- Has good design mindset not only for new system but also existing system.
– Understand automotive communication protocol such as CAN / LIN / FLEXRAY / SPI.
– Understand Ecu software design.
– Having experiences in AUTOSAR tool using experience such as ARTOP, RTE Generators, Arctic core; Communication protocol stack; AUTOSAR OS are a plus.
Global CyberSoft offers a competitive benefit packages. You will have a chance to enjoy:
- Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, France and Japan.
- Competitive salary & attractive compensation and benefits package:
- Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, PhD, English, Japanese, French language certifications
- Subsidy for inflation, transportation, and meals as needed
- Significant project bonus based on Project Performance
- Great Significant end-year bonus (besides bonus of 13th salary)
- Additional International Insurance Package for employees and their families
- Annual division trip and company trip for employees and their families
- Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise.
- An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.