At MySQUAR, we build engaging, habit-forming products. A good product designer understands the psychology that goes into building such a product, and shapes the UI around it. Our designers have a balance of skills that range from hardcore UI design to ethnographic UX research skills. If you love to build UX that fits to people’s needs and expectations, we want to work with you!
- Having a divergent mindset, with the ability to come up with multiple design solutions to a problem.
- Following a human-centered design approach, based on researching users and putting them at the heart of the product.
- Sketching, mind-mapping, and ideation skills.
- Strong UI mockup skills using Sketch, Illustrator, or Photoshop.
- Rapid prototyping using FramerJS, Flinto, Invision.
Scope of Work
- UI/UX/Product researches
- Conduct UI/UX/Product researches with the appropriate group of people. Try out new UI/UX ideas, think out new ideas from users feedbacks, circle up and down with the Product team to discuss new product ideas and prioritize them
- Test out product ideas to small focus groups or do street testing and report the conclusions of whether the initiative was successful or not
- Observe, deconstruct, study, test and inspire from what are other players in the space doing that users love (or hate) and get new and innovative ideas that would differentiate us from those products. What users find that others do better, what could be done and not yet done by competitors, etc…
- Provide constant feedback about where the product direction is going, what is good, what is not good, why, suggest alternative solutions or raise concerns about specific points
- Be involved in all or most discussions about where the product is headed and Product direction meetings
- Conducting live User Feedback sessions in Myanmar or remotely
- At her own initiative, with the knowledge of the Product team; or
- From the Product team initiative
- Fluent in Sketch and/or Photoshop
- Deep knowledge about Material Design
- Solid mocking and color skills
- Strong UX and human skills is critical
- Self-critical with an ability to be challenged
- Knowledge of Lean UX framework is a plus