- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades and network optimization
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Work within the company’s standards and guidelines of network standard and operational support.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Good customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Work at night-shift with U.S. Team
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Customer service orientation
- Reward based on performance
- Promotion opportunities in the organization
- A cooperative and friendly working environment
- Collaboration in an international team
- Trust, support and guidance given for your personal development