Detailed responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Being a team member Development/Product Department.
- Being responsible for product development and solutions for the project.
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages.
- Will be assigned to following sub-projects using PHP and WordPress.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
All applicants must have the following skills:
- Must have a Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or other related field or commensurate experience.
- Excellent English skills in both reading/writing and speaking.
- 2+ years in PHP Development
- 1+ years in 1 of PHP MVC frameworks: Laravel 5, Zend, or Symfony
- Database Experience – mySQL
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD
- SQL and relational database management, specifically MySQL.
- Git (github or bitbucket) source control management system.
Applicants who can demonstrate experience in the following areas will be preferred:
- Agile Development / SCRUM
- Big Data, NoSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ / Gearman
- Design Patterns
- jQuery / AngularJS / React / React native / NodeJS
- Elasticsearch, Memcached
- Test driven development
- PHPUnit / PHPSpec / Codeception
- Experience with Bootstrap and LESS CSS.
- Friendly, flexible environment, where everyone is can understand and contribute to company growth.
- We play & have fun doing our jobs
- We celebrate growth and recognize achievement
- We are on a constant journey to improve ourselves & by consequence allowing our customers to do the same
- We foster an environment of responsibility, integrity and accountability
- We maximize value by doing & delivering more with less
- Free California gym membership card