- Co-create a long term vision for our Enterprise Management Portal.
- Manage the roadmap for different products.
- Setting priorities based on customer value, business value, continuous improvements, technology improvements and/or removing team impediments (continuous trade off).
- Enable our Scrum teams to deliver their sprint commitment by maintaining a product backlog and preparing user stories.
- Communicate sprint results, sprint plans and the roadmap to the team and stakeholders.
- Align, collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to ensure successful releases.
- Encourages and enables the team to achieve sprint goals and commitments and to deliver a “Potentially Shippable Product” each sprint.
- Gather business and system requirements from internal and external clients and turn them into business solutions.
- Write clear business and technical specifications including business functions, processes, workflows and Mockups for UI.
- Document the testing procedures and carry out the final test before releasing to end users.
- Write training documents and provide technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Plan product backlog, manage workload and tasks, conduct internal meetings with other team members.
- Lead the team to consult with internal and external clients at different levels to exert your experience and manage their business challenges/requirements/objectives;
- Act as the bridge between client and offshore to clarify requirement with development team (developers, QC, UI designer) both business and system analysis view as well as the bridge among internal team.
- Work with QC to verify that all requirements of the system are fulfilled by the implementation in the trace ability manner among requirements, CR and implementation.
- Support UAT, verify bugs/issues with client and manage them together with product backlog.
- Owning ongoing digital product iteration and support to ensure services are evolving to meet customer needs and providing a reliable and satisfactory experience.
- Do other tasks assigned.
- You have a Master’s degree in IT Technology and preferably Business Management MBA.
- 5+ years of international experience with managing and overseeing multiple IT projects simultaneously, preferably as Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst.
- Certificate of Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or the willingness to invest time and effort to get certified.
- MS Solution Expert MSCE in Productivity (Communications/Messaging/SharePoint).
- High level conceptual, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Perfect written and spoken communication is your main skill in both Vietnamese and English, German is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to changes, take up multiple roles based on project demands and ensure the best results.
- Above market salary.
- Personal development, training and creative freedom.
- The chance to get CSPO certified by external course.
- Ability to participate in customer projects in EU and US.
- Work in a global team with highly skilled and motivated people.
- Awesome company trips.
- Cool office in the Centre of Ho Chi Minh City D3.
How to apply
Please send your CV (in English) and links to your previous projects to
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Via “apply now” button below
- If you dont see any feedback after 24 hours, please dont hesitate to discuss with us via skype: thanhdatpham
Thank you very much!