- We are looking for person who can fulfill the gaps between Developers and Operations. We will together develop system and use Power of Automation to change the world of Software Development
- In this role you will design and development on project basis as part of product design and development team. Hold accountability for professional software development to meet business requirements. Expecting to demonstrate best practice in software development. You must be able to write unit tests and automated tests. You must be able to pick up new languages and technologies quickly, be a strong team player, and rapidly adapt to changing business.
- 0-5 years of working experience in iOS/Android development
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Fast learner, logical thinking, good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team, flexible, proactive, focus on objectives with high standard and quality
- Strong knowledge in;
- Objective-C programming language
- XML, XML schema, JSON, Web Service technology
- Design Pattern, UML and Object-oriented Programming
- Web-based Application Development and Web Service
- Experienced in connecting to API service or Web Service
- Experienced in Java, C++, and HTML5 and demonstrable object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge about relational database or NoSQL
- Experienced in any of Spring MVC, Spring Framework, ORM Framework