– To write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
– Perform the code review, code refactor if required
– To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
– Plans, executes and document unit/integration tests
– Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions.
– Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
– Good at English communication;
– Knowledge and experience with OOP, DI/IoC, SOLID principles and software development best practices.
– Good knowledge of either .NET Windows Forms, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, SSRS, SSIS…
– Experience in code review, code refactoring, Unit Testing
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector.
We pride ourselves on:
• Professional and Flexible Working Environment
• Great Teamwork• International Assignments
• WeCare WeShare WeDare WeInnovate Engagement Program