Career opportunity in a challenging REGIONAL environment.
– COMPANY: Paktor Ltd
– LOCATION: HCMC
– SALARY: Negotiable
To plan and deliver activities, primarily marketing campaigns, events and PR.
- Coordinate, carry out and evaluate marketing communications activities in Southeast Asia, based in HCMC, in accordance with strategies agreed with the CEO.
- Localize global marketing campaigns for lead countries to publicizing events, relevant social media..
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the 17 App, company website and FB fan page.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the product.
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, ASO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the product.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the product.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience as a Marketing professional would be ideal.
- Pro-active & Solution oriented.
- Flexible, Good attitude & self motivated.
- Strong character, self assertive.
- Motivating and inspiring to others.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Strives to improve constantly.
- Experience managing PPC, ASO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in Live Streaming, ASO, PPC, content marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
For detailed Job Description, please access this link: http://bit.ly/2ewIpQU
Applicants send CV via email, please state your Applying Position within email subject and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Health insurance, flexible annual course/training allowance, transport stipends
- Brilliant team working on an array of mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
- Great amenities within a great building, and a colorful/creative work environment