As the key member of Software Development team, you will be responsible for researching and developing applications for AVN (Audio Video Navigation) system, Cluster and Car Infotainment as below:
- HMI Applications;
- HMI frameworks;
- Protocols to interface with HMI framework and middleware.
What will you do?
- Develop automotive products and technologies;
- Responsible for software delivery to head quarter;
- Generate reports, communicate with local managements and head quarter.
What are you good at?
- Bachelor degree: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information System, Electric, Electronic, Automation, Mechatronics, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent;
- 3+ year software development experience in C++ programming in Linux environment;
- Having good knowledge about inter-process communication (IPC), design pattern;
- Having hands-on experience to use JIRA, GIT and Gerrit;
- Having hands-on experiences in developing large software systems;
- Need to have at least one of following skills:
+ Qt/QML programming;
+ QNX RTOS operating system;
+ Bluetooth background (Framework and Profiles);
+ 3D graphic programming, OpenGL/Open GL ES;
- Fluent Bi-Lingual is must: English & Vietnamese;
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors;
- Ability to speak Chinese or Korean is a big plus;
- MS Office skills.
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value.