We are looking for a Senior Full stack .NET (Web) Developer with a “can do” attitude to join our team. This is a great opportunity to progress your career with a growing company and quickly make your mark in online development.
As a company we offer market leading salaries and financial performance based bonuses as well as regular English lessons and lots of team events with training and certifications paid for you to develop your skills further.
You will be required to:
- Work as part of an offshore team to develop websites and end-to-end software applications for clients
- Work with the teams of various software houses and consulting firms offshore (typically from Australia) too assist them on delivery of projects as required
- Work on company projects, often using the latest technologies to further strengthen and grow your skills
To be suitable for this role you must have at least 4 year commercial experience in software development combined with the following:
- Demonstrated experience in advanced C# 4.6/ ASP.NET MVC / Web API 5.2
- Demonstrated experience in Kentico (preffered) or other Microsoft CMS – Sitecore, Sitefinity, EpiServer
- Demonstrated experience in HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ AngularJS
- Entity Framework Code First 6.1, DI/IoC (Autofaq), Azure (DB, Web App, Web Job, Blob Storage), Restful services
- Experience in Email/SMS/3rd party data sources Integration, Payment Gateways, Cloud configuration and deployment is a big plus
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies, familiar with Bit Bucket, Jira
- Demonstrated commercial experience working with offshore and offshore stakeholders
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken will be highly regarded
Why You’ll Love Working Here
The company offers market leading salary, extra paid holidays and financial performance based bonuses as well as lots of team events with training and certifications paid for to develop your skills further.
Miller Gold offers a great opportunity to grow your career quickly and make your mark in the outsourcing space as well as build a reputation among top Australian companies.