– Work as a Software Architect in one or more projects.
– Lead development team to design and implement software architecture and the whole system.
– Mentor and provide guidance to software developers in the team and company-wide.
– Lead/participate in company-wide training, knowledge sharing and R&D initiatives.
– Stay on top of process and technological trends and help define the strategic technical areas of IFD for the upcoming year. – Participate in pre-sale effort to build proof of concepts or develop project proposals.
Knowledge and Skills:
– Competent in software development processes and agile development practices.
– Proficient in software design, language paradigms (OO, functional etc.), design patterns and principles.
– Perform exemplary work in terms of quality and level of skill/knowledge required.
– Recognized as a company-wide source of the knowledge in software implementation.
– Basic & discrete knowledge of software requirements and software testing.
– Skilled & Knowledgeable in one or more programming languages and platforms.
– Good English communication skills. – Good problem solving skills, presentation skills.
– Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required.
– Advanced Degree and professional certifications desired.
– Self-directed with Team-oriented perspective.
– Proactive, flexible, creative and positive.
– Works well under time pressure.
- We provide laptop.
- 13th month salary.
- 12 annual leaves & Christmas leave (25/12)
- Employee engagement activities (Parties, Teambuilding, charity, sport)
- Vietnamese Social Insurance.
- Premium healthcare at Vinmec International Hospital Nha Trang.
- Coffee/ Tea/ Snacks corners & support on lunch break (600,000 – 690,000 VND)
- Annual Performance Review.
- Flexible working hours.
- Support on personal events (wedding, new parents, etc.)
- Opportunities for onsite trip to The Netherlands.