What you will do: Test software for automotive products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software testing automotive products;
- Analyzing the requirements obtained from customer;
- Making test plan;
- Designing, creating test cases and executing test;
- Reporting and tracking bugs daily;
- Working closely with Validation Team;
- Co-operating with and development team.
- Bachelor’s degree: Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent;
- 2-5 years of testing experience;
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Good at solving problems;
- Good ability to research and quickly adapt to new technical methods;
- Logical thinking and design analysis ability;
- Automotive (especially IVI: In Vehicle Infotainment) and ASPICE experience is a plus;
- Automation test experience is a plus;
- Good English & MS Office skills.
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value.