- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in UI / UX Design
- Strong knowledge in design principle
- Experience across web and mobile design
- Demonstrated superior visual, user interface, and interaction design skills
- Ability to understand what user and customer need by different technique
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficiency on UI/UX prototyping tools or willingness to learn them
- Portfolio, website or dribble account available for review
- You might be the one if you are a heated designer with two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies and/or mobile devices.
- You might be the one if you are also a team player who strongly commits to effective product development and loves solving problems by finding inefficiencies, learning to understand developers and proposing viable solutions.
- You might be the one if you are also a global player who is familiar with reading and writing English document.
- Informal work style, startup culture with flexible work hours, fun outside the office with the team.
- Endless instant noodles and coffee.
- Enjoying policies regulated by the Government including public holidays, social insurance, health insurance
- Salary: negotiable