- Be involved in Web (PHP/Ruby/NodeJS …) Application Development projects.
- Working in cooperation with other project team members under the coordination of the Project Manager and have direct contact with foreign clients from US, EU, Australia and Singapore.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with mobile web development.
- Good programming skills with PHP, Java or other Object-oriented programming languages.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Capable of problem analysis, design, and unit test.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Working in a young and professional environment.
- Staying in a friendly and spiritual space (daily tea break, weekly sports time, monthly outdoor activity and annually holiday)
- Obtain guidance and awareness of advanced technologies.
- Earn very competitive salary.
- Receive overtime-working allowance.
- Receive social insurance according to Vietnamese Government regulations.
- Working hour: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)