Develop 2.5D and 3D game using Unity 3D.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working with Unity 3D.
- Must be able to work with Unity 3D efficiently, especially on the games that need to work with cross-platform and multiple screen-sizes.
- Must be able to work with games that requires lots of animation.
- Should know best practices on Unity 3D to program in a well-mannered and optimised approach that is easy to maintain, refactor and reuse.
- Familiarity with tools and framework that can help to boost the productivity is a big plus.
- Familiar with GIT is a big plus.
- Ability to explain / communicate / lead / consult other DEVs is also a big plus.
- Experience working with other game engines is another plus.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!