- Participate to work product for the architecture, design and development of high volume web service applications.
- Responsible for choosing and implementing appropriate data stores to support these efforts.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements in order to develop appropriate applications.
- Responsible for creating re-useable processes that help implement each solution.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of work experience in developing WordPress websites, applications and plugins.
- Able to Code in a WordPress environment, all versions and develop and/or update code for themes and plugins.
- Able to develop a “pixel perfect” skin or presentation level coding based on a creative designer’s PSD files.
- Able to code with HTML5/CCS3, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap fluently.
- Able to integrate with all famous social network APIs: Facebook, Twitter, custom restful APIs …
- Able to migrate a website to WordPress environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and manage time efficiently.
- Deadline focused, detail oriented, well organized and self-motivated.
- Fluently communicate in English.
- Competitive salary package based on experience and capability.
- Thirteen salary policy.
- Company will cover full insurance fees, including employee’s responsibility as Labor Code requires.
- Competitive income and various benefits: meal, gas subsidy, annual physical examination.
- Exciting annually company trip & project close team outing.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!