We are looking to add a Node.js Developer to a brand-new department and project, as part of our HCM team. The project will focus on developing a content management software for gaming all over the world. It’s a great opportunity to work in a tech-driven company, full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Maintain & implement new feature for a Node.js Back-End on the content management team.
- Experienced with Nodejs & Back-End development (especially with Express framework).
- Have experience building Web-App Back-End from ground up.
- Understanding of internet protocols, filesystem, git.
- Familiar with Linux OS and command-line.
Nice to have skills:
- Unit testing & API testing.
- Docker, OpenStack experience is a plus.
- Flexible schedule.
- We offer trainings and certifications.
- Team building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- Dynamic and pleasant work environment.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!