- Work closely with the product, UI/UX and back-end teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or
- partner-facing new products, platforms and features
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure all releases are always worthy of five star ratings
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies
- Build reusable and maintainable excellent iOS software components
- 3+ years of iOS development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- Experience in delivering iOS applications through iTunes Connect
- Hands on working knowledge with DevOps tools such as:
- – Git (Bitbucket, Github),
- – Continuous Integration (XCode bots, Jenkins, Maven),
- – Continuous Deployment (Bamboo).
- – Should have the ability to configure a continuous integration/deployment working environment.
- Experience with core frameworks: CoreData, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, MapKit, XCTest
- Experience in consuming JSON API’s and strong networking understanding
- Good working knowledge of streaming technologies and optimising resources for mobile solutions.
- Experience with Jira or other task management tool
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Socket.io
- Experience in AR technology
- Experience with AI and applicability in mobile applications
- Exposure to BaaS systems (firebase)
- Experience with payment gateway integrations (Apple Pay, subscriptions Stripe/Paypal)
- Able to conduct peer code reviews and provide feedback