- Primarily you will be responsible for developing progressive web applications with MEAN Stack.
- You will be handling request to improve our current web applications based on nodejs and angularjs.
- Part of your role is to explore and learn the latest and trending technologies.
- You must have an aptitude for clean code and you are particular of your code hygiene. We need you to build clean code for our projects.
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience in software/web application development using MVC model.
- At least 1 to 3 years in software development.
- Full Stack Node.JS Developer with solid hands on experience.
- Strong REST API knowledge and development experience.
- Familiar with development of schema on MongoDB.
- Experience in various databases such as PostgreSQL, NOSQL, CouchDB, Cassandra in addition to MongoDB is a definite Plus.
- Working knowledge and experience in FrontEnd using angular JS is a Plus.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!