- Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases for major projects, maintenance, and emergency releases.
- Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions.
- Identify, analyze and report test results.
- Prepare test documentation and review with development team.
- Work closely with development team to design testing strategies.
- Good experience in manual testing for web-based and standalone applications.
- Good experience in writing new test cases based on requirements.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Experience in developing, documenting and implementing quality assurance standards.
- Experience with cross browser, cross platform and responsive testing (PC, mobile and tablet).
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!