- Project Manager is responsible for closely monitoring the schedule, scope and budget of the project.
- Project Manager coordinates all functional aspects of project team initiatives – requirements.
- Gathering, Design, Development, Quality Assurance – to ensure that requirements are met and exceeded.
- Project Manager carries out this responsibility by motivating and guiding project teams while collaborating with internal/external clients throughout the software development process until project completion.
- Coordinate all aspects of a project management and ensure smooth project execution, delivery of quality software products, and client is satisfied with the work that project is doing.
- Plan the project (estimate, staff, risk management, training, software development plan, etc.)
- Communicate project status and issues to the customer and to management.
- Developing team spirit, motivating and building morale; dealing with problems.
- Participate in the recruitment when necessary.
- University degree qualified in an Information Technology discipline.
- Excellent presentation and client relation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and technical skills.
- At least two years experience in a similar role of managing development projects.
- Strong knowledge in web application development.
- Knowledge in mobile application development (iOS or Android) is a plus.
- Must be results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Aptitude to learn and understand changes in software development process, procedures and methodologies.
- Fluent in English.
- French is a big plus.
How to apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!