Looking for an experienced software engineer who can quickly understand requirements then design and implement components for our SaaS platform that are scalable, secure, and maintainable. Projects will primarily be in .NET, but should have a secondary strength in either SQL, Java, or AngularJS based on workload.
The ideal candidate will also have a combination of soft and technical skills and be able to mentor other .NET developers in terms of best practices, design patterns, SDK selection, and tooling.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the product’s enterprise/global requirements
- Research and apply new technologies & techniques
- Mentor team members and perform code review
- B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- At least 8 years of experience on hands-on .NET development and related technologies
- Has worked with back end technologies based on .NET platform like ASP.NET MVC, EF, Web APIs, DI containers, etc.
- Solid experience with Azure services
- Has good experience working with one or more of architecture patterns and familiarity with others.
- Cloud computing architecting
- Moderate English listening & speaking
- Experience with other cloud services likes AWS, Google Cloud
- Has experience working with two or more of data related technologies and familiarity with others from various Relational databases, Nosql databases, Caching systems, Full Text Search engines, Big Data systems.
- DevOps skills especially on VSTS and Azure environment.
- Has experience or familiarity with any of Message Queuing or Service Bus systems
- Can resolve serious performance related issues by using various techniques, including testing, debugging and profiling.
- Experience applying security & performance best practices in a distributed system
- Has experience or familiarity with any of Virtualization or Containerization technologies such as Docker
- Has experience on other programming language such as Java, C++, AngularJS, Angular 2, 4 or 5
- Subject expertise in ERP integration, Payments, or OCR
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!